Although S’mores are usually associated with camping, at USPlabs we’ve decided these treats are too good to reserve to a single season. Marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker are made for each other; but, what if you added protein to the equation? We reached out to our one of our top Barbell Club members to create a delicious snack that would be more than simply a glorified candy bar. Sit around the fire and enjoy a warm Modern PROTEIN S’mores cake.
60g of Generic Pancake Mix
1 Scoop Milk Chocolate flavor Modern PROTEIN
1 Serving Sugar-Free Fat-Free Pudding Mix Vanilla
Dash Baking Powder
3 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt
1/2 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream flavor Modern PROTEIN
2 Crushed Graham Crackers
1) Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2) Add wet ingredients and stir to form the batter.
3) Coat a circular Tupperware container with cooking spray and transfer batter.
4) Microwave on medium power for 3-3.5 minutes.
5) Transfer cake to a separate plate (use a fork to separate edges along Tupperware).
6) Take your Vanilla Ice Cream flavor Modern PROTEIN and add a touch of water to form a glaze in a small container.
7) Cut a small hole on top of the cake, remove center, and use the glaze as a filling. It will ooze out the side of the cake.
8) Top with crushed up graham crackers.
(Makes 2 Servings)
Calories – 350 Kcals
Fat – 6g
Carbs – 45g
Protein – 30g
Disclaimer The views and opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of USPlabs or any employee thereof. Examples used within this article are only examples. USPlabs is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the authors of this article. Authors may have been remunerated by USPlabs.
The information provided in this article, as well as this web-site blog is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical advice for any condition. Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program. By reading this disclaimer, you hereby agree and understand that the information provided in this column is not medical advice and relying upon it shall be done at your sole risk.
USPlabs does not guarantee the accuracy of nutrition information; ingredient and nutrition content of foods may vary due to changes in product formulation, recipe substitutions, portion size and other factors. The nutrition analyses provided here are approximations only. Individuals with food allergies or other food intolerances should consult their physician for specific ingredient questions.