As the temperatures drop, comfort food becomes more enticing than ever. To combat these cravings, many seek out healthier versions of their favorite sugar-laden treats.
Want pumpkin pie? We have you covered >> https://usplabsdirect.com/blog/modern-protein-mini-pumpkin-pies.html
Still, craving smore’s? Check this out >> https://usplabsdirect.com/blog/modern-protein-smores-cake.html
Today’s recipe is a Modern PROTEIN powered chocolate chip bread. It’s basically a giant muffin, and yes, it’s delicious.
– 2 Servings of Generic Pancake Mix
– 1 Dash of Splenda
– 1 Dash of Baking Powder
– 1 Scoop Modern PROTEIN Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor
– 1 Serving Sugar-Free Fat-Free Pudding Mix
– 2 Servings Chocolate Chips
– 2 Egg Whites
– 2oz of Greek Yogurt
– 1 Dash of Almond Milk
– 1 Dash of Vanilla Extract
– 1/2 Scoop Modern PROTEIN Milk Chocolate Flavor
– Dash of Water
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl (protein, baking powder, Splenda, pudding mix, and pancake mix).
3. Slowly add in wet ingredients (egg whites, yogurt, almond milk, and vanilla extract).
4. Use a hand mixer or a stand-up mixer to combine batter, or simply mix with a spoon.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips last and finalize the batter.
6. Take mini loaf/bread pans and coat with cooking spray. Use a spoon to place batter in each container and even them out before putting into the oven for 15-20 minutes. Once completed, allow to sit on a cooling rack.
6. Cool for 5-10 minutes and flip out of the pan. In a small bowl, take 1/2 scoop of Modern PROTEIN and add just enough water to form a glaze. Top the loaf with the glaze.
4 Servings Per Loaf
Calories – 188 kcals
Protein – 16.25g
Carbs – 22.5g
Fat – 3.75g
Disclaimer The views and opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of USPlabs or any employee thereof. Examples used within this article are only examples. USPlabs is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the authors of this article. Authors may have been remunerated by USPlabs.
The information provided in this article, as well as this website blog is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical advice for any condition. Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program. By reading this disclaimer, you hereby agree and understand that the information provided in this column is not medical advice and relying upon it shall be done at your sole risk.
USPlabs does not guarantee the accuracy of nutrition information; ingredient and nutrition content of foods may vary due to changes in product formulation, recipe substitutions, portion size and other factors. The nutrition analyses provided here are approximations only. Individuals with food allergies or other food intolerances should consult their physician for specific ingredient questions.