Instant training improvement tips: Lambs and Lions
With each dawn each of us has a choice. The broadest of majority will rise out of bed, slowly, meekly, and foolishly accept what they have always accepted with the misguided belief their fate is reserved. Whether related to career, academic fortune or levels of health and fitness, nothing is guaranteed and the future is what you make.
You can choose to walk proud as a ‘Lion’ or suffer meekly as the lamb.
- Accepts their station in life
- Full of self-doubt and not deserving of great accomplishments.
- Lambs say ‘can’t’ a great deal. Never say ‘average’ or ‘can’t’.
Fear nothing, have no doubt in your ability and embrace greatness.
Become the Lion, the leader who makes a new trail and leads by example and see the following changes in life.
- ‘Dedication’ becomes your middle name. You respect accomplishments of today set the framework for great success in the future.
- No detail is too small and ‘little pieces to the puzzle’ make a big difference. Managing a healthy diet and supplement plan isn’t a random effort but part of the equation of a goal achievement.
- You possess confidence in tackling new challenges because you understand possessing confidence is a product of working towards your goals. Confidence is earned
The ‘pack you run with’ will prove to be a great determinant of goal achievement as most will follow ‘the company they keep’. Hence, break from herd that is accepting of ‘average’ and be a part of the motivated few who have long since decided the future is what the make.
Move with a pack that is motivated to excel.
Prepared by John Davies
The information provided in ‘Instant Training Improvement Tips’, as well as this web-site blog is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should it be interpreted as medical advice for any condition. Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program. By reading this disclaimer, you hereby agree and understand that the information provided in this column is not medical advice and relying upon it shall be done at your sole risk
Also in ALL ARTICLES
Tracking macros or macronutrients may be among the hottest diet trends now, but this is nothing new. It’s how nutrition studies have been run for decades. In nutrition research, if you want to test the effect of a certain diet – you set diet parameters for protein/carb/fat, what I call a “macronutrient framework”, hit […]
Have you ever weighed a slice of pumpkin pie, just to log it into your macro tracking app? Fall deliciousness shouldn’t be measured in a few oz’s. Goals are goals, but we set out to find a solution that gives you more pie with fewer calories, and with no math or weighing. […]
These easy-to-make pumpkin pancakes offer flexible macros to meet your goals with a flavor that you’ll crave year-round. Ingredients Dry: – 1 Scoop Caramel Cookie Stix Modern Protein – 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder – Dash Cinnamon – Dash Splenda – 1.5 Servings Generic “Extra Fluffy” Pancake Mix – 1 Serving Sugar-Free Fat-Free Pudding […]