Protein shakes make life easier... period.
There's not much for arguments against that. Sure, solid food should make up the majority of your diet, but due to fast-moving lifestyles and the high costs of protein enriched food, it's not always easy. You know what’s the best thing about protein shakes? No cooking! You'll never burn a protein shake, unless you flambé it, which I wouldn't recommend.... Try this easy shake from our R&D team at USPlabs, and be sure to check out our tips to enhance this ModernPROTEIN recipe.
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream ModernPROTEIN
- 1/2 Cup Cold Water
- 1/2 Cup Ice Cubes (4-5 Cubes)
- 1 Small Banana
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Stevia (Optional)
- - To make a Banana Bread Smoothie add 1/4 Cup of quick cook oats, 1/2 Teaspoon of nutmeg, 1/2 Teaspoon of cinnamon and a sprinkle of salt to the original recipe.
- - For a pre-workout smoothie sub water with 1/2 Cup of orange juice and add one diced beet to recipe, for an added pump.
- - Make your ModernPROTEIN last by using 1/2 scoop of powder and an addition of 1/2 Cup of Greek yogurt or 1/2 Cup of cottage cheese.
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend for 30 seconds and enjoy!
- Calories - 230 kcal
- Carbs – 26 g
- Fat – 4 g
- Protein – 24 g
The views and opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of USPlabs or any employee thereof. Examples used within this article are only examples. USPlabs is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the authors of this article. Authors may have been remunerated by USPlabs.
The information provided in this article, as well as this web-site blog is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical advice for any condition. Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program. By reading this disclaimer, you hereby agree and understand that the information provided in this column is not medical advice and relying upon it shall be done at your sole risk.
USPlabs does not guarantee the accuracy of nutrition information; ingredient and nutrition content of foods may vary due to changes in product formulation, recipe substitutions, portion size and other factors. The nutrition analyses provided here are approximations only. Individuals with food allergies or other food intolerances should consult their physician for specific ingredient questions.