Snow, snow and yet more snow is the hallmark of the winter of 2014. Contrary to popular belief, there will be a time that winter bids farewell and many will be of to the beach to enjoy warm, sunny weather. With approximately six weeks before ‘spring break’, it is time to shed the ‘extra layer’ accumulated during the winter, to which the following home based plan will manage task.
Home Fitness Workout Challenge #7
USPlabs Home Fitness Workout Challenge #7 [Tweet this NOW!]
[Tweet this NOW!]
• Jumping Jacks – 30 seconds
• Iron Cross – 30 seconds
• Plié Squat – 30 seconds
• Burpee’s x 15
• Romanian Deadlift (dumbbells) – 30 seconds
• Russian Split Jumps – 30 seconds
• Cossack Squats – 30 seconds
• Abdominal Circuit
Each set will take slightly less than five minutes. Rest to six minute mark and repeat for a total of eight sets.
After completing the routine, perform three sets of STS™
How to perform Cossack Squats
Given you are training at home, please consider the following important diet 'tips':
- Perform the first set (or more) of this routine before breakfast but ensure you ingest the appropriate amount of Modern BCAA+™ in water, as well as Jack3d®.
- After finishing your exercise routine, have a bracing cold shower to further invigorate your body and improve muscular recovery.
- Enjoy a breakfast that is based upon porridge, oatmeal or millet (this will vary from region to region and different cultural backgrounds along with a protein source such as eggs.
Prepared by John Davies
The information provided in “Instant Training Improvement Tips”, as well as this web-site blog is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical advice for any condition. Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program. By reading this disclaimer, you hereby agree and understand that the information provided in this column is not medical advice and relying upon it shall be done at your sole risk.