Snow, snow and once again more snow will be the memory of the winter of 2014. For those looking to attain their fitness goals 2014 has been a troubling mix of possessing the motivation to excel but not being able to get to the gym. The solution is simple with a straight forward plan that can be performed at home.
Home Fitness Workout Challenge #5
USPlabs Home Fitness Workout Challenge #5 [Tweet this NOW!]
[Tweet this NOW!]
• Jumping Jacks – 30 seconds
• Shuffle Splits – 30 seconds
• Push-Ups (fisted) – 30 seconds
• Burpee’s x 15
• Chin-Ups x 15
• Zottman Curl x 16
• Bench Dips x 12
• Abdominal Circuit
• Cossack Squats – 60 seconds (fast pace, complete 30 in time allotment)
Each set will take slightly less than eight minutes. Rest to nine minute mark and repeat for a total of six sets.
How to perform Cossack Squats
Given you are training at home, please consider the following important diet 'tips':
- Perform the first set (or more) of this routine before breakfast but ensure you ingest the appropriate amount of Modern BCAA+™ in water, as well as Jack3d®.
- After finishing your exercise routine, have a bracing cold shower to further invigorate your body and improve muscular recovery.
- Enjoy a breakfast that is based upon porridge, oatmeal or millet (this will vary from region to region and different cultural backgrounds. Add a simple protein source, such as dollop of natural peanut butter and possibly, my preference, a generous sprinkling of cinnamon. Each breakfast should include a healthy protein source, such as eggs or for both quality of ingredients, absorption and reliability, OxyELITE Protein™ is a perfect selection.
Prepared by John Davies
John’s present supplement stack starts daily with the “athlete’s advantage”, Modern BCAA+™, SuperCissus®, USPlabs PowerFULL® and USPlabs PRIME®, along with additional use of Yok3d®, USPlabs AP™ depending upon his training cycle.
The information provided in “Instant Training Improvement Tips”, as well as this web-site blog is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical advice for any condition. Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program. By reading this disclaimer, you hereby agree and understand that the information provided in this column is not medical advice and relying upon it shall be done at your sole risk.