Heavy Duty Bodybuilding Workout
This old school, grit-in-your-teeth, training session is one you'll remember for some time to come. Remember to get your pre-workout nutrition and supplementation in, remember to warm-up, and remember to use speaker phone on your cell because you'll be too pumped to hold it to your ear! Get ready for a great session...
Flavors of the week:
Intraworkout: 2 scoops of Blue Raspberry Modern BCAA+™: mixed with 20oz of water.
The Workout: Chest and Shoulders
Starter Superset -
- 1a) Dumbbell Incline Bench Press: 4 sets x 6 repetitions (As heavy as possible)
- 1b) Dumbbell Incline Flies (45°): 4 sets x 12 repetitions (Focus on the stretch)
Power Move -
- Bodyweight or Weighted Dips: 4 sets x 6 repetitions (Controlled, steady, and explosive!)
- Dumbbell Pullovers: 4 sets x 12 repetitions (Keep your lats tight throughout the whole move)
Finisher - (Tricep Tear Down)
- California Press: 4 sets x 12
- Dumbbell Triceps Extension: 4 sets x 12
- Rope Push-Downs: 4 sets x 12
Finish your workout with 2 scoops of Cookies and Cream OxyELITE Protein™ with water, milk, or your beverage of choice.
Disclaimer The information provided in 'Instant Training Improvement Tips', as well as this web-site blog is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical advice for any condition. Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program. By reading this disclaimer, you hereby agree and understand that the information provided in this column is not medical advice and relying upon it shall be done at your sole risk.