This Is A Delt Workout Like You’ve NEVER Seen!
We don’t train shoulders, we destroy ‘em. Concrete slabs that’ll stretch every fiber of your shirts, and cause you to turn sideways when going through the door – It’s the only way.
Many lifters perform upright rows incorrectly. This classic move can add some serious mass to your upper body if done right. We have a few final tips below to help you pack it on!
Exercise #7 of 7 Upright Rows, 4 sets to failure
Try keeping the bar out in front of your body throughout the entire set.
- Keep chest up and shoulders back. Take a light grip on the bar.
- Use a shoulder-width grip to avoid rotator issues.
- Lead with elbows and pull bar up and slightly back to neck height.
Variation is the spice of LIFT. If you’re not growing, try changing up your routine. Try using these techniques for a greater pump:
- Drop Sets // Drop down your weight after each set until failure.
- Rest Pause Sets // Perform at least 10 reps, pause for 15 seconds and repeat until failure .
- Up The Rack // Start with a low weight and perform 6-10 reps. Without rest increase the weight for another 6-10 reps and continue until you can only perform a couple solid reps. Proceed down the stack in the same manner until you reached your starting weight.
- One and a half reps // Perform one full rep, lower the weight half way down and raise back up. Proceed by lowering to the start and repeat.
Branden has this plan set in stone... Watch him finish this Shoulder Blast with upright rows below!
We have the Pro-Tips that you've been searching for so stay tuned for the start of our series on complete delt destruction. Watch the video below... but fair warning; once you run this workout, your shoulders will never look the same!
Copyright USPlabs, LLC. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information in this ad should not be used as an indication or prediction of your individual results. These products are meant to be used in conjunction with a proper nutrition & exercise program. Your results are completely dependent upon the amount of effort you put into it, which includes eating & exercising properly. You should consult your healthcare practitioner before beginning any such plan. All examples are for illustration purposes only. USPlabs is not affiliated with, and its products are not endorsed by, the United States Pharmacopeia, Rockville, MD. *Endorsers began their relationships with USPlabs as product users before endorsing the company. USPlabs’ Endorsers may have been remunerated for their endorsement. IMPORTANT: PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN BEFORE BEGINNING ANY NUTRITION, SUPPLEMENT REGIMEN, OR WORKOUT PLAN. FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.