This Is A Delt Workout Like You’ve NEVER Seen!
We don’t train shoulders, we destroy ‘em. Concrete slabs that’ll stretch every fiber of your shirts, and cause you to turn sideways when going through the door – It’s the only way.
It's game time. Headphones are in and it’s time to blast some dumbbell presses. Hitting all 3 deltoid heads in 3.... 2.... 1! Overhead is the ONLY way to go for your first exercise. It's time to bring the pain!
Exercise #1 of 7
Seated Dumbbell Overhead Press, 4 sets of 20 reps
- Pull dumbbells onto knees; sit on bench and pop weights up to shoulders
- Suck in and tighen your core.. stay tight, dig in your heels, punch weight up and exhale.
- Stop just before lock out each rep.
- Bang out 4 sets of 20 here, going as heavy as you can safely go.
- If the weights get too heavy, drop them, grab something lighter and continue on with your set.
- Pro-Tip: Increase tension by tilting dumbbells down and in (envision pouring out a jug of water).
- Speaking of water, stay hydrated with electrolyte packed Modern BCAA+.
We have the Pro-Tips that you've been searching for so stay tuned for the start of our series on complete delt destruction. Watch the video below... but fair warning; once you run this workout, your shoulders will never look the same!
Copyright USPlabs, LLC. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information in this ad should not be used as an indication or prediction of your individual results. These products are meant to be used in conjunction with a proper nutrition & exercise program. Your results are completely dependent upon the amount of effort you put into it, which includes eating & exercising properly. You should consult your healthcare practitioner before beginning any such plan. All examples are for illustration purposes only. USPlabs is not affiliated with, and its products are not endorsed by, the United States Pharmacopeia, Rockville, MD.
*Endorsers began their relationships with USPlabs as product users before endorsing the company. USPlabs’ Endorsers may have been remunerated for their endorsement.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN BEFORE BEGINNING ANY NUTRITION, SUPPLEMENT REGIMEN, OR WORKOUT PLAN. FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.