This Is A Delt Workout Like You’ve NEVER Seen!
We don’t train shoulders, we destroy ‘em. Concrete slabs that’ll stretch every fiber of your shirts, and cause you to turn sideways when going through the door – It’s the only way.
Getting swole is all about ATTITUDE! Get your shoulders so wide, you walk into The Gap and fill it. Hulk out of your XXtra medium tee’s with these lateral raise tips.
Exercise #2 of 7 Lateral Delt Raises, 4 sets of 30 reps
- Grab a moderately light set of dumbbells. Remember, we have to bang 4 sets of 30 out so don't go too heavy!
- Some like to leave their pinky finger off the grip for increased activation. Try it out and let us know if it works for you.
- Keep slight bend of arm and turn elbows up while slowly turning thumbs down.
- At the top of your lateral raise, your elbow should be in line with your chin.
- Turn weights in like you're pouring out jugs of water.
- Remember - The only thing that should be thrown up is your chicken and rice after doing dropsets of squats... Don’t use momentum to get weight up!
We have the Pro-Tips that you've been searching for so stay tuned for the start of our series on complete delt destruction. Watch the video below... but fair warning; once you run this workout, your shoulders will never look the same!
Copyright USPlabs, LLC. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information in this ad should not be used as an indication or prediction of your individual results. These products are meant to be used in conjunction with a proper nutrition & exercise program. Your results are completely dependent upon the amount of effort you put into it, which includes eating & exercising properly. You should consult your healthcare practitioner before beginning any such plan. All examples are for illustration purposes only. USPlabs is not affiliated with, and its products are not endorsed by, the United States Pharmacopeia, Rockville, MD. *Endorsers began their relationships with USPlabs as product users before endorsing the company. USPlabs’ Endorsers may have been remunerated for their endorsement. IMPORTANT: PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN BEFORE BEGINNING ANY NUTRITION, SUPPLEMENT REGIMEN, OR WORKOUT PLAN. FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.