This Is A Delt Workout Like You’ve NEVER Seen!
We don’t train shoulders, we destroy ‘em. Concrete slabs that’ll stretch every fiber of your shirts, and cause you to turn sideways when going through the door – It’s the only way.
Swole traps are a true mark of hard work and dedication in the gym. There’s nothing more alpha than staring down the biggest dumbbells you can find, and putting them to work. Chalk up! We’re straight shrugin’.
Exercise #5 of 7 Dumbbell Shrugs, 4 sets of 20 reps
- Inhale before start of movement, hold your core tight and tuck your chin against your chest.
- Keep your arms straight and grip tight, don’t pull with bi’s. Shrug your shoulders as high as possible.
- Go heavy... but if you can’t deadlift it, you shouldn’t be shrugging it.
- Shrug up and down. Trust me... there's no secret trap muscle the guys at the gym target by recklessly rolling their shoulders.
- Trade your neck for thick slabs of muscle with a couple second pause at the top of the movement.
Remember - Not all shrugs are created equal. Make sure you’re getting them done the right way!
We have the Pro-Tips that you've been searching for so stay tuned for the start of our series on complete delt destruction. Watch the video below... but fair warning; once you run this workout, your shoulders will never look the same!
Copyright USPlabs, LLC. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information in this ad should not be used as an indication or prediction of your individual results. These products are meant to be used in conjunction with a proper nutrition & exercise program. Your results are completely dependent upon the amount of effort you put into it, which includes eating & exercising properly. You should consult your healthcare practitioner before beginning any such plan. All examples are for illustration purposes only. USPlabs is not affiliated with, and its products are not endorsed by, the United States Pharmacopeia, Rockville, MD. *Endorsers began their relationships with USPlabs as product users before endorsing the company. USPlabs’ Endorsers may have been remunerated for their endorsement. IMPORTANT: PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN BEFORE BEGINNING ANY NUTRITION, SUPPLEMENT REGIMEN, OR WORKOUT PLAN. FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.