Without a doubt, one greatest issues of the modern “iron game”, whether the target is bodybuilding, sport or aesthetics’ relates to diet. The overwhelming majority face an uphill battle towards their goals simply because their diet is poor and lacks the nutritional spectrum to excel. Irregardless of your training regime, it will fall victim to a poor diet. To maintain course towards your goals it is imperative that your diet includes an appropriate balance of healthy fats, nutrient dense carbohydrates and sufficient, high quality protein, as well as optimal hydration.
Though far from a complete list of all food choices, a healthy diet should make use of:
- spices (ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, thyme, garlic, parsley, cayenne pepper, rosemary, sage, saffron, oregano)
- vegetables (particularly but not limited to organic broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, swiss chard, kale, spinach, asparagus, beet greens)
- nuts (i.e. walnuts, almonds)
- berries (i.e. but not limited to, cherry, blueberry, acai)
- chocolate (high quality)
- oatmeal, millet, quinoa
- fruit (i.e. but not limited to, fresh figs, cantaloupe, pomegranate, tomatoes, papaya, mango, kiwi, starfruit),
- green tea, coffee (high quality)
- range free eggs
- olive oil (coconut oil where possible, peanut oil in some cooking conditions)
- cold water fish (i.e. salmon, herring, sardines depending upon availability and please ensure wild and from ethical fisheries)
- a reliable and advanced protein supplement (register now with the Inner Circle for the initial release of USPlabs® Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein).
With such items as the mainstay of your regular diet, and ensuring that they well are preparing properly, along with understanding the timing of meals and managing proportions, achieving your goals improves dramatically.
In addition to the general overview of dietary choices, the following three tactics are to be implemented to ensure optimal muscular recovery:
- Contrast showers, Epsom salt and Ice and baths, massage therapy from a rejuvenation specialist and appropriate amount of sleep
- A balanced dietary and supplement plan that includes Modern BCAA+™, USPlabs PowerFULL®, SuperCissus® and USPlabs PRIME® and given a proper diet includes carbohydrates, particularly for athletes with high work threshold demands, USPlabs AP™.
- An exercise plan that stresses range of motion and work threshold development within a broad program to ensure optimal recovery.
John’s present supplement stack starts daily with the “athlete’s advantage”, Modern BCAA+™, SuperCissus®, USPlabs PowerFULL® and USPlabs PRIME®, along with additional use of Yok3d®, USPlabs AP™ depending upon his training cycle
The information provided in “Instant Training Improvement Tips”, as well as this web-site blog is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical advice for any condition. Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program. By reading this disclaimer, you hereby agree and understand that the information provided in this column is not medical advice and relying upon it shall be done at your sole risk