Each week we offer a free workout as part of the “USPlabs Iron Day” and in the previous 103 editions we have been able to answer the interests of our readers. Combining your training interests with a full supplement protocol review on Facebook this can assist a multitude of goals, regardless of your training experience. To cast your vote on what type of workout you would like to us to released simply send us a message Twitter (through either a “DM” or the “@” function) or Facebook and we will randomly select through all suggestions.
After much consideration this week’s episode of the USPlabs Iron Day is an intensely challenging Back and Bicep workout, suitable for bodybuilder’s and “powerbuilder’s” in “Fear No Workout – Part 21” . If there are questions related to the performance of any movements, please post questions on the USPlabs Facebook wall, where the article is posted and I will personally answer.
Learn more here: http://usplabsdirect.com/stacks
At the start of the routine perform:
Hurdle mobility drills, #9 & #10
- perform two, six-minute blocks of continuous motion
9. Duck under, twist, pop up; Stand perpendicular to the hurdles. Duck under the first hurdle with your lead leg, and then twist to lead under the second hurdle with your opposite leg. Make sure your movement is initiated by pushing your buttocks back and that your feet always face forward. Pop up from the squatting position after you clear each hurdle.
10. Forward zig-zag duck under; Stand facing the hurdles, which are arranged in a zig-zag pattern, each successive hurdle offset one length from the previous
Tumbling (over ten metres)
- Forward Roll (stay in tuck)
- Bear Crawl
- Spider Lunge
Repeat each movement four times.
GPP non-weighted callisthenics
• Jumping jacks
• Shuffle splits
• Side to Side hops
• Mountain Climbers
4 sets x 30 seconds each, no stopping
• Deadlift 4 sets x 6 reps (80-85 per-cent)
• Bent over Rows / Wide Chins 4 sets x 6 reps
• Barbell Curl / Scott Curls 4 sets x 8 reps
• Drag Curl 4 x 15*
• Incline Bench Dumbbell Curl 4 x 15*
• Forearm Curl 3 x 15
• Newspaper roll-up x 2
* peak contraction, stopping a fraction before top of lift, hold and create maximal tension
STS™, 3 sets
How to perform STS™
• Abdominal Circuit 2 x 10
• Renegade Row 2 x 15
• Barbell Roll-out 2 x 10
At the end of your training session perform the following Range of Motion routine.
Step two in this plan is visit the Facebook page well in advance of starting your training day for expert advice on how to optimize your results.
Prepared by John Davies
John’s present supplement stack starts daily with the “athlete’s advantage”, Modern BCAA+™, SuperCissus®, USPlabs PowerFULL® and USPlabs PRIME®, along with additional use of Yok3d®, USPlabs AP™ depending upon his training cycle.
The information provided in “Instant Training Improvement Tips”, as well as this web-site blog is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical advice for any condition. Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program. By reading this disclaimer, you hereby agree and understand that the information provided in this column is not medical advice and relying upon it shall be done at your sole risk.